Thanks for your interest in working with us!
Working at Great Rivers United Way means making a difference in our communities. Join a team that is living its mission of improving lives and strengthening our communities every day. No matter the role, at GRUW, you will make an impact.
- Competitive Benefits — We offer medical and dental benefits with generous premium coverage. Flexible Savings Accounts and Health Reimbursement Accounts are offered, as well.
- Retirement Savings — Our 403B retirement plan includes a company match and opportunities for employees to contribute.
- Flexible Work Schedules — Remote working offers a good mix for in-office team work and options for nontraditional hours that work best for you.
- Paid Time Off — Your personal time is important to us, so we offer paid holidays; 6 weeks of paid parental leave; personal, vacation, and sick days; and generous leave options that accommodate life changes.
- Professional Development — We value the growth of our employees. Opportunities include paid learning experience to advance professional growth, tuition reimbursements, and the encouragement of career development within the organization.
Learn more by reviewing the personnel policies in our Employee Handbook (pdf).
We are not accepting applications at this time.