Community Needs Assessment
COMPASS Now is a review of community needs in the Great Rivers Region. The COMPASS Now Report provides valuable information and presents the results of data collected through a community survey, focus groups, an extensive review of socio-economic indicators, and an inventory of community resources. The purpose of the COMPASS Now Report is to serve as a reference tool and foundation for action plans that solve problems long term.
COMPASS Now 2021 is currently underway!
Additional files (PDFs):
- Buffalo County COMPASS Now 2018 Report
- Houston County COMPASS Now 2018 Report
- La Crosse County COMPASS Now 2018 Report
- Monroe County COMPASS Now 2018 Report
- Trempealeau County COMPASS Now 2018 Report
- Vernon County COMPASS Now 2018 Report
- Random Household Survey Questions
- Random Household & Convenience Survey Data Comparison
- Random Household Survey County Comparison
- Random Household Survey by Gender, Age, Education & Income
- Core Data Set Data
- Focus Group Charge
- Focus Group Questions
Previous Compass Reports:
Questions about COMPASS Now? Please contact Liz Evans at (608) 796-1400, Ext. 105 or email@example.com.