2022-23 Campaign Materials
- 5-Day & 10-Day Email Campaigns (Word docs)
- A Day in the Life of Your Donation (PDF) — new for 2022!
- Assets – images to help you tell the United Way story
- Campaign Best Practices (PDF)
- Corporate Card (fillable PDF)
- Fast Facts (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Gift & Designation Policy/Form (fillable PDF)
- List of partners for designations
- GRUW-pons (PDF) – Incentives that reward donors with late days, early days, and free days
- Logos & Branding
- Materiales en español
- 2023 Formulario de Compromiso (Formato de Documento Portable)
- Un dia en la vida de su contribución (Formato de Documento Portable)
- 2023 Pledge Form (professional prints available — please contact us)
- Full 11 x17″ Pledge Form (PDF)
- Form page only (fillable PDF)
- Every Move Matters – pledge form spread (PDF)
- 11×17″ Posters
- Funded Programs (PDF; professional prints available — please contact us)
- Strategic Objective #1 (Education)
- Strategic Objective #2 (Financial Stability)
- Strategic Objective #3 (Health)
- Report Envelope (fillable PDF)
- Success Stories
- Sweepstakes Drawing – Please email either of the contacts below to request a sweepstakes poster.
- T-shirt Order From (fillable PDF)
- Virtual Campaign Playbook (PDF)
- What happens to my donation? (PDF)
- What your dollars can do (PDF)
- Jeans/Casual Day
- An easy fundraiser for any business wishing to support its local United Way! We provide the stickers, you set the price (suggested: $1-3/day), and employees can wear jeans or dress down.
- Or, buy some round labels and print your own using our jeans day sticker PDF!
- Display Boards
- Borrow our large felt display board (that can be customized for your campaign’s needs) or one of several portable foam-core displays with general information about Great Rivers United Way.
For campaign material questions or inquiries, please contact Adrianne Olson at (608) 796-1400, Ext. 106, firstname.lastname@example.org. Professionally printed and/or higher resolution files suitable for in-office printing are available upon request.
Interested in learning more about running a workplace campaign? Please contact Katie Sparks at (608) 796-1400, Ext. 104, or email email@example.com.