2021-22 Campaign Materials
2021-22 Campaign Video, a generous donation from WXOW (4:51 version)
ALL NEW for 2021-22
- 5-Day & 10-Day Email Campaigns (Word docs)
- GRUW-pons (PDF) – Incentives that reward donors with late days, early days, and free days
- What happens to my donation? (PDF)
- What your dollars can do (PDF)
- Assets – images to help you tell the United Way story
- Campaign Best Practices (PDF)
- Corporate Card (PDF)
- Fast Facts (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Gift & Designation Policy/Form (fillable PDF)
- List of partners for designations
- Logos & Branding
- 2022 Pledge Form (professional prints available — please contact us)
- 11×17″ Posters (professional prints available — please contact us)
- 11×17″ Funded Programs Poster
- Report Envelope (fillable PDF)
- Success Stories
- Sweepstakes Drawing – Please email either of the contacts below to request a sweepstakes poster.
- T-shirt Order Form (PDF)
- We’re excited to offer corporate partners the ability to order LIVE UNITED shirts. Complete the form with sizes to order, or submit everything but sizes to order via your very own online stores!
- Virtual Campaign Playbook (PDF)
- Jeans/Casual Day
- Display Boards
- Borrow our large felt display board (that can be customized for your campaign’s needs) or one of several portable foam-core displays with general information about Great Rivers United Way.
For campaign material questions or inquiries, please contact Adrianne Olson at (608) 796-1400, Ext. 106, email@example.com. Professionally printed and/or higher resolution files suitable for in-office printing are available upon request.
Interested in learning more about running a workplace campaign? Please contact Katie Sparks at (608) 796-1400, Ext. 104, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.