2022-23 Campaign Materials
- 5-Day & 10-Day Email Campaigns (Word docs)
- A Day in the Life of Your Donation (PDF) — new for 2022!
- Assets – images to help you tell the United Way story
- Campaign Best Practices (PDF)
- Corporate Card (fillable PDF)
- Fast Facts (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Gift & Designation Policy/Form (fillable PDF)
- List of partners for designations
- GRUW-pons (PDF) – Incentives that reward donors with late days, early days, and free days
- Logos & Branding
- 2023 Pledge Form (professional prints available — please contact us)
- 11×17″ Posters
- Report Envelope (fillable PDF)
- Success Stories
- Sweepstakes Drawing – Please email either of the contacts below to request a sweepstakes poster.
- T-shirt Order Form (fillable PDF)
- We’re excited to offer corporate partners the ability to order LIVE UNITED shirts. Complete the form with sizes to order, or submit everything but sizes to order via your very own online stores! Please call or email to discuss your order first — some shirt colors have very limited stock.
- Virtual Campaign Playbook (PDF)
- What happens to my donation? (PDF)
- What your dollars can do (PDF)
- Jeans/Casual Day
- Display Boards
- Borrow our large felt display board (that can be customized for your campaign’s needs) or one of several portable foam-core displays with general information about Great Rivers United Way.
For campaign material questions or inquiries, please contact Adrianne Olson at (608) 796-1400, Ext. 106, firstname.lastname@example.org. Professionally printed and/or higher resolution files suitable for in-office printing are available upon request.
Interested in learning more about running a workplace campaign? Please contact Katie Sparks at (608) 796-1400, Ext. 104, or email email@example.com.