2021-22 Campaign Materials
2021-22 Campaign Video, a generous donation from WXOW (4:51 version)
ALL NEW for 2021-22
- 5-Day & 10-Day Email Campaigns (Word docs)
- GRUW-pons (PDF) – Incentives that reward donors with late days, early days, and free days
- What happens to my donation? (PDF)
- What your dollars can do (PDF)
- Assets – images to help you tell the United Way story
- Campaign Best Practices (PDF)
- Corporate Card (PDF)
- Fast Facts (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Gift & Designation Policy/Form (fillable PDF)
- List of partners for designations
- Logos & Branding
- 2022 Pledge Form (professional prints available — please contact us)
- 11×17″ Posters (professional prints available — please contact us)
- 11×17″ Funded Programs Poster
- Success Stories
- Sweepstakes Drawing – Please email either of the contacts below to request a sweepstakes poster.
- T-shirt Order Form (PDF)
- We’re excited to offer corporate partners the ability to order LIVE UNITED shirts in their very own online stores! Please fill out this PDF form to initiate the ordering process.
- Virtual Campaign Playbook (PDF)
- Jeans/Casual Day
- Display Boards
- Borrow our large felt display board (that can be customized for your campaign’s needs) or one of several portable foam-core displays with general information about Great Rivers United Way.
For campaign material questions or inquiries, please contact Adrianne Olson at (608) 796-1400, Ext. 106, firstname.lastname@example.org. Professionally printed and/or higher resolution files suitable for in-office printing are available upon request.
Interested in learning more about running a workplace campaign? Please contact Katie Sparks at (608) 796-1400, Ext. 104, or email email@example.com.