2020-21 Campaign Materials
2020-21 Campaign Video – a generous donation from WXOW News 19
- Assets – images to help you tell the United Way story
- Campaign Best Practices (PDF)
- Corporate Card (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Gift & Designation Policy/Form (PDF)
- List of partners for designations
- Logos & Branding
- Pledge Form
- 11×17″ Posters – New for 2020-21: two separate one-sided designs
- Success Stories
- Sweepstakes Drawing – Please email either of the contacts below to request a sweepstakes poster.
- T-shirt Order Form (PDF)
- We’re excited to offer corporate partners the ability to order LIVE UNITED shirts in their very own online stores! Please fill out this PDF form to initiate the ordering process.
- Jeans/Casual Day
- Display Boards
- Borrow our large felt display board (that can be customized for your campaign’s needs) or one of several portable foam-core displays with general information about Great Rivers United Way.
For campaign material questions or inquiries, please contact Adrianne Olson at (608) 796-1400, Ext. 106, email@example.com. Professionally printed and/or higher resolution files suitable for in-office printing are available upon request.
Interested in learning more about running a workplace campaign? Please contact Katie Sparks at (608) 796-1400, Ext. 104, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.